I write for Smallholding magazines, and would love to work for the Countryfile team or to be a food/drink/countryside issues writer or presenter : ) I have a passion for sharing news and stories with others and making people more aware of issues. It would be great to hear any news from other people, discuss or share ideas to help smallhold even in the smallest/most random locations.
A little bit about The Good Life In Practice blogger Katy:
- Member of the Suffolk and Essex Poultry Club
- Level 3 Diploma in Countryside Management and Conservation
- UK Brushcutting Certificate
- Volunteering experience with The Isles of Scilly Wildlife Trust, Suffolk Wildlife Trust, Nottingham Wildlife Trust, Suffolk Coasts and Heaths AONB and has worked for English Heritage.
- Baking,cooking and catering for special diets regularly at home personally and experience through careers such as being a catering coordinator.
- Experience with hiking and camping through Girlguiding UK in the UK, Russia and Switzerland.
- Keeps Meat rabbits, bantams, chickens and also 3 cats as well as tending the veg patch and fruit trees!
- Used to helping my father with cattle when I was young and the vegetable patch.