Yay! thankyou so much KnitNell for a nomination for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Awards.
Ah but wait – the nomination comes with rules as follows: The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
So 7 things about The Good Life In Practice:
1. I have a cat called Mr Podge who is just under a year old and very naughty!
2. I love trying new recipes particularly veggie versions.
3. One day I would like to have a proper smallholding with more livestock.
4. I talk to my chickens when no one is looking!
5. I love writing articles and also reading books.
6. I have been to Russia in the Ural mountains and loved the scenery there.
7. I am currently trying to learn German and the Swiss German dialect.
Here are my nominees for the award:
Winkos http://winkos.wordpress.com/ about a couple who have recently moved to Poland with the aim of living more sustainably and about making a straw bale house-very quirky and fun reading!
Sophie Cussens blog entitled ‘The forget-me-not Cultivation blog’ at http://sophiecussen.wordpress.com/. This lovely lady has guest blogged for me and her site features many gardening stories and also she is a fanatic about all things chillies!
Andrew Homers site on all things chickens based in Wales. He is also about to embark on getting quails and will keep us updated on that adventure! http://www.backgardenpoultryhatcher.blogspot.co.uk/
A blog all about smallholding, growing and craft from a Scottish mum living on the Island of Arran in Scotland. http://www.scottishislandmum.blogspot.co.uk/
A blog about 2 women on an allotment-the site is beautiful too! : ) http://little-beginnings.co.uk/
Josh was a contestant on Farmers Apprentice-this is his blog space all about his journey into the farming industry and his discoveries along the way: http://iwanttobeafarmer.wordpress.com/
A blog from 2 Suffolk lasses who are trying to start a little touring cafe in a campervan-great pictures and idea! http://thelittlebedouincafe.wordpress.com/
Kathy is a birder based in Anglesey in Wales and has just started up her own guided bird walks-a great blog with wonderful photographs and a good link to the naturebites website: http://naturebites.wordpress.com/
The Allotment shed-your source of all things growing and veg tips! Based in East Sussex: http://www.theallotmentshed.co.uk/
http://www.smallestsmallholding.com/ Lucy writes a lovely blog here and has great information on ex-battery hens and growing veg on her land.