So a quick Post here about how we celebrated International Hobbit Day on Sunday!
We are rather big fans of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit books and films so had a Hobbit Breakfast and Dinner to celebrate. lots of people around the world do this and its a good excuse to eat and be merry!…of course in between meals we made sure we had second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea and supper like a hobbit would…..
- Freshly brewed teapot of English Breakfast Tea
- Hobbit Porridge with berries and cinnamon
- Mr Frodos Breakfast Peach Yoghurt Scones with jam and honey
- Beer Battered Fish
- Roasted spiced green beans with nuts
- cheese and chutney
- home-made crusty bread
- Sam Wises ‘Po-Tay-Toe’ Root vegetable soup
- Bilbo’s dried fruit and lemon tea loaf
- plums and berries
- Merry’s Spiced Apple Cider
So lots of food and hobbity things – just a bit of fun : )
“What about second breakfast?”
The Good Life In Practice : )