‘Eat Real, Be Real…’
I got a lovely little goody box delivered from Rhythm 108, based in Switzerland yesterday – lots of healthy treats to try!
There collection of healthy treats and snacks do not contain any sugar or preservatives and are healthy good-for-you bars for a midday snack or instead of pudding!
Their dessert bars all have this in common:
- Using natural ingredients – healthy too!
- Always less than 8 ingredients – simple and no hidden ingredients!
- Organic and GMO-free
- Are filling and nutritious
- Most have Swiss Milk in
In my goody box was one each of:
- Banana Muffin – good source of protein and calcium!
- Choco-Walnut Brownie – rich in calcium and fibre!
- Apple Pie – rich in calcium and fibre!
- Coconut Macaroon – rich in calcium and fibre!
There is also a lemon cake bar too! : )
I could really taste the nuts and flavours in mine and also loved the packaging. The Banana Muffin one was definitely my favourite treat as it was the most moist and flavourful : )
Their website for the goodies: http://www.rhythm108.com/
Having no refined sugars in, simple organic ingredients and easy to understand packaging makes these a good choice for an extra in a packed lunch or to chomp on for elevenses or before heading out for some exercise to keep you going till dinner! : )
Katy, The Good Life In Practice x